HOW TO TAKE YOUR POWER BACK AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN VICTIMIZED
Breaking the Victim Mindset
Try These Tips
1) Take some time to meditate on what you can control and what you cannot control. I know it’s tempting to stay stuck in your feelings and to dwell, but don’t live there. The sooner you separate what you have power over and what you don’t, the sooner you can take action. Hint; you have no power over your past, but you do have power in your present. Watch what you tell yourself, don’t permanently label yourself as a victim, switch it up to survivor, thriver, warrior. You were victimized, but you are not a victim. Are there mean bullies and scary people in the world? Yes!! But there are more tough survivors.
2) Don’t label yourself by what happened to you. Look deeper at the inner qualities you have like; courage, strength, and perseverance. You are a spiritual being on a human journey. You are a divine being of light, you have power.
3. Be proactive about what your struggling with. Work on your healing and your recovery. Work on your mental health. Book sessions, readings, healings, do anything to get into the solution. It doesn’t matter if your taking the slow boat to China to do it just do something.
4. Speak up. Don’t pretend your fine when your not. Nothing screams victim louder than pretending your fine when your clearly not! Plus it’s super obvious when your troubled especially to empathic intuitive sensitive people like me. No one likes seeing permanent victims that whine endlessly about things that they can’t control and that they refuse to do anything about. It’s draining and addicting and not the best way to get energy and attention. I know it’s hard to ask for help, but you need to start. The sooner you do the better you will feel. Believe you can do it. Get help, listen to people that have broken through.
5. Admit what’s working in your life and what’s not and commit to making a change. Don’t stay stuck in situations that consistently make you feel victimized and miserable. Commit to making a change, and when your ready take action. Maybe you need to change your attitude, your behaviors, the way your responding.
6) Work on your mindset, work on your energy and attitude. If your attitude sucks work to improve it. Feel your feelings and stop denying your rage and anger. If your energy is low, exercise, eat better, get good sleep, get support, remove yourself from toxic people and situations. If you feel you have tried everything and nothing has worked open your mind and try new things. If your lonely, take steps to get connected.
7) Don’t underestimate the amount of effort and energy it takes to get better. If you have been a negative, depressed, workaholic, jaded hopeless person or whatever you are for many years; it’s going to require time and commitment to change but it’s doable!!! Healing and recovery can take a lot of time, energy, and consistent action. Don’t just try one thing or expect one reading or one healing to fix everything. Make your happiness and mental health a priority and have realistic expectations. Don’t stop until your where you want to be. If you are currently struggling with healing, recovery, or feeling powerless and miserable in your life reach out. My work is designed to help you heal and help break you out of that helpless mindset. I haven’t had one person that I have worked with over a period of time that is coachable; that stays stuck. Believe something and someone can help you and you will find it! Your healing is on the other side of your beliefs.
BOOK A FREE 30 MINUTE SESSION with me and let me help you get unstuck.